Situated on four wooded acres, this two-level European style country home with six guest rooms is the perfect setting for your well-deserved Colorado vacation. Nestled in Pine and Oak wood forest in the heart of the Animas River Valley, this B&B offers splendid views of the San Juan Mountains.
Children 6 and over are welcome. If the entire B&B is booked by one group, children of any age are permitted.
4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- The innkeepers speak English and German
- Country Sunshine is home to two friendly dogs and a cat
- Guest Rooms are smoke-free and pet free. Smoking is permitted outside
- Alcohol consumption is permitted
- Breakfast is served between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
- Most dietary restrictions can be accomodated
- There is an outdoor hot tub and firepit available
- Ample off-street parking
- State and Local taxes may apply
- An advance deposit equaling one night's stay is required at the time of booking
- Group bookings may require a larger deposit
- Peak Season Weekends may require 2-night minimum stay
If cancellation occurs more than two weeks prior to your arrival date, a full deposit less $15 cancellation fee (per room) will be refunded. If cancellation occurs within two weeks of your arrival date, a fully transferable gift certificate will be issued in the amount of the deposit, minus $15 cancellation fee (per room). Please speak to the innkeeper regarding our policies for group bookings.